- The bond between pets and humans is profound/ The pain of pet loss is huge, the mourning deep, long. Don't be ashamed to feel it or get help 4 weeks ago
- The "alpha" concept of animal leadership is outdated. Domineering Boundaries, partnership, mutual respect are what's in play here. 1 month ago
- Sign the pledge to end trophy hunting: secure.humanesociety.org/site/Advocacy?… (via @HumaneSociety) 1 month ago
- I think the impact of pet loss and grief of health, career, relationships is seriously unnoticed and paid little or attention to! 2 months ago
- think the impact of pet loss and grief of health, career, relationships is seriously unnoticed and paid little or attention to! 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Ottawa
Ottawa, Canada’s capital, is a quiet, unassuming city with a quiet elegance and lots to do, especially for families. We invite you to sit back and listen to this sound-rich Audio PostCard from Ottawa. Advertisements
Listen to this sound-rich, 5-minute, Ottawa Audio PostCard. Let the sounds transport you to Ottawa!