- Might be helpful to realize we and clients do not go from "Wrong" to "Right," but from Right to Higher Right until it all simply just "IS" 4 hours ago
- The Other Me Coaching youtu.be/H36RJxlO0Jg via @YouTube #coaching #therapy #coach 3 days ago
- The Other Me Coaching youtu.be/H36RJxlO0Jg via @YouTube 3 days ago
- concerns me that many coaches have no formal education and interest in the arts, philosophy and humanities . IINHO, it's a essential Yes? 3 days ago
- For 72 hours, access to these 20 global visionaries, many first-class coaches, on life, work and growth. Do listen. theempoweredvisionary.com/summit-replay/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Canada
Ottawa, Canada’s capital, is a quiet, unassuming city with a quiet elegance and lots to do, especially for families. We invite you to sit back and listen to this sound-rich Audio PostCard from Ottawa.
Boulangeries and Mercis: Canada’s French Eastern Townships The fields of deep lavender (Bleu Lavande) stretch vividly toward the green hills. Donkeys at the donkey ranch nuzzle their mistress, and the honey bees buzz about at the Miellerie Lune de Miel, … Continue reading
Listen to this sound-rich, 5-minute, Ottawa Audio PostCard. Let the sounds transport you to Ottawa!
Acadian Culture, Alive and Well in New Brunswick, Canada “This is the forest primeval. The murmuring pines and the hemlocks…” And so goes the epic, deeply moving poem of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, about the star-crossed romance of two Acadian lovers, … Continue reading
Newfoundland: Sea, Solitude And Song There’s something about Newfoundland, Canada, that gets under your skin. I think it comes from the disarmingly warm and open people. And it comes from the aching loneliness of the surrounding sea where Lilliputian villages … Continue reading
Sled Dogs Killed Because of Slow Business A shocking report by the Associated Press claims that 100 or more sled dogs in Canada were shot and had their throats slit because of a slowdown in tourism. The British Columbia Society … Continue reading