Listen to this sound-rich, 5-minute, Ottawa Audio PostCard. Let the sounds transport you to Ottawa!
- The heart forgets nothing of significance. All that matters is held there. So why do we spend so much time talking to our clients' minds? 3 days ago
- It's critical that coaches not seek praises from their clients. Unconsciously ( or not) we all do that, then confuse praise with progress 4 days ago
- We don't actually need to "do" anything. Our role is to listen and be present. No "healing," "fixing" required. Be still and alert. Connect 1 week ago
- Cath Norris says, in part, that fears and anxieties far from needing to be resolved and eliminated are sources of deep wisdom, growth. Yes? 1 week ago
- How many times have you asked a client/anyone, "What do you need to ease your fear?" Instead of, "Why are you afraid!" 1 week ago