Listen to this sound-rich, 5-minute, Ottawa Audio PostCard. Let the sounds transport you to Ottawa!
- If a coach doesn't have some spiritual practice to quiet the mind, to drop into stillness how can they be present in session and be helpful 1 day ago
- We know that to keep our work as pure and harmonious and effective as possible requires that we continually grow spiritually. 5 days ago
- I think coaching is moving into somatic approaches using the power of body-based techniques: EFT, Yoga, Massage, EMDR, drawing. Good news 6 days ago
- Real communication between coach and coachee usually is nonverbal, subconsciously processed. We get tangled in the verbal. 1 week ago
- A coachee's comment, attitude or decision will trigger in the coach resentment, feeling rejected which infect the sessions Perfectly human 1 week ago