This 1 1/2 minute audio report is on Arnie Weissmann’s editorial in Travel Weekly. Arnie, Editor in Chief, discusses why travel agents have to have a “why” that drives their business. He notes that MLK did not say, “I have plan,” but “I have a dream.” Mission statements need to be married to language that moves us.
- "What would you say the basic underlying values and beliefs of Coaching are. Not one's own, but the profession's?" 1 week ago
- What would you say the basic underlying values and beliefs of Coaching are. Not one's own, but the profession's? 1 week ago
- Animals face pain & death for cruel fashion. Join @PETA to stop the suffering & your gift will DOUBLE: peta.vg/1y14 #SaveOurSkins 2 weeks ago
- Why We Should Stop Telling Kids They’re Smart theothermecoaching.com/why-we-should-… via @OtherMeCoaching 2 weeks ago
- The Magic of Teddy Bears! What's life without one? :)! ow.ly/IrSP30ciVpr 2 weeks ago